Friday, February 3, 2012

#19

Two days before the big dance in El Paso, Texas.
(El Paso elevation map) I have had a solid January this year in training leading up to the El Paso race. For the first time ever, I have put together a streak of running over a month. I am a little worn down but I think the milage has provided a good foundation for the race. I just hope that nothing falls apart during the run. I feel like parts of my body is starting to fall apart but is barely held together by some tape... As a lesson learned from Seattle, I did not and will not speak about any PR possibilities. We will just see how it goes. This is the only window in 2012 that I can run a bit faster. So I will push a bit and leave the rest to God. I am excited b/c its not everyday one gets to run down over 1,000 ft in the first 4-6 miles of a race. Oh, but my knees might hate me afterwards. wish me luck! state # 19, you are coming off the map! one race, one mile, and one step at a time, Jeff 2/3/12

No comments:

Post a Comment