Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You threw out the life line...

just in the nick of time...




As I stumbled back into the locker room today and stared blankly into my locker, my sudden realization turned into shock and panic. I had worn my flip flops home over the weekend and I had not packed it with my gym bag today.

Oh, Lord, why have you deserted me! my mind started racing in a panic to think of all the ways I might possibly take my shower without my bare foot touching that nasty, germ infested shower floor... what would MacGyver do?

As I stood in defeat, I reached into my gym bag for a plastic bag for my sweat drenched cloths... what is this?! my flip flops packed neatly in the bag!!!!!!!

MY WONDERFUL WIFE DID IT AGAIN! SAVED THE DAY!!!

one race, one mile, and one step at a time,

Jeff

4/20/11 12 Miles race pace

No comments:

Post a Comment