Friday, January 14, 2011

Playlist

I know that some purists hate the very idea of running with music. Some consider it an assist and some consider it an impairment to the experience. I fully respect these views. But, I think of music as an essential element to my running. My iPod and I together on 99% of my runs. I do take the extra precautions when running w/ headphones. Hug the right shoulder and turn the sound down so that I can still hear some of the ambient noise. Safety first!

What better way to enjoy the miles with your own soundtrack? Here is a sampling from my race soundtrack entitled “no limits”:

Rocket Man Elton John
Empire State of Mind Jay-Z
Cinderella Man Eminem
NY State of Mind Nas
I Go To Work Kool Moe Dee
Yeah! Usher
Paid in Full Eric B & Rakim
Moment of Clarity Jay-Z
Hit the Road Jack Ray Charles
Run this Town Jay-Z
Unbelievable Notorious BIG
Eye of the Tiger (I know its corny, but I love it)


What's in your playlist?

One race, one mile, and one step at a time
Jeff
1/14/11 – Zero day

No comments:

Post a Comment