Saturday, January 15, 2011

So Cal Winters


Its harsh ain't it? 79 degrees today in sunny southern California. I am truly blessed to live here where its almost always running weather. While my 7 year old had his basketball practice today, I ran near the foothills of Irvine and had a great little run. It was HOT HOT HOT! Only 5 miles today with a mile walk earlier in the morning with the family.

Oh, by the way, have I shown everyone my Vibrams? I have really grown to love these cushion-less shoes. I already see an increase in my overall stability and leg/feet strength after about two weeks of workouts in them. Word of caution, work them in slowly and build milage in them slowly... they take some getting used to.

one race, one mile, and one step at a time
Jeff

1/15/11
5M+1M Walk
838/832/802/800/750

No comments:

Post a Comment